In 2018, several of the yachts made the trip north to the Whitsundays, Keppels and Hervey Bay. The owners had such a great time that plans are already underway for more adventure in 2019!
During the winter months, yachts visit these world famous sailing destinations and will spend time in each port based on the demand of the owners. Shareowners can fly into Rockhampton and Proserpine to use their yacht in the cruising ground, for a much lower cost than chartering a similar sized yacht in the charter fleet.
Share the Benefits
Some of the benefits that Yachtshare offers to sailors with our Great Barrier Reef excursions:
– You sail on your own yacht that you are trained to use and know inside out. You are not getting onto an unknown boat and learning on the job.
– Your yacht is privately registered and is not a charter boat. You can take your yacht anywhere on the Great Barrier Reef within the time constraints of your booking. You are not constricted by the boundaries and conditions of rental yachts.
– You can join other shareowners for delivery passages from Manly to Rosslyn Bay, Roselyn Bay to Airlie Beach and return.
– You can visit Hamilton Island and the world famous Whitehaven Beach in style and comfort
– You can participate in Hamilton Island Race Week and Airlie Beach Race Week
– Your yacht is cleaned and maintained by the Yachtshare team with a walk-on/walk-off service. We can also provide with tips and anchorage guides for cruising the region.
To join the adventure, you need to secure a share in the yacht and build your cruising experience. With shares in the fleet in short supply, you’ll need to be quick to grab a share. Apply to join to find out more.
Don’t miss out!