Winter Excursions – Early EOI
In 2022, we are proposing to take boats north to the Keppel Isles via a Rally-delivery.
A draft schedule is:
– Depart Manly on Friday 17th June
– Rally via Mooloolaba, Double Island Point, Fraser Island, Lady Musgrave, Pancake Creek etc…
– Arrive at Rosslyn Bay on Thursday 23rd June.
– Vessels to spend a month or more in Rosslyn Bay
– Direct passage from Rosslyn Bay to Airlie Beach in early August.
– Sailing vessels to race at Airlie Beach and Hammo Raceweeks during August (optional)
– Vessels to return to Manly on their own schedules from mid-October to early November.
We don’t expect that all vessels will want to participate in the rally or winter excursions.
However, to gauge the interest from syndicate members, we ask all owners to complete the Winter Excursion Early EOI asap to help us with planning.