Aquila 54 Power Catamaran
Exclusive to Yachtshare in 2023!
The award-winning Aquila 54 was named “Multihull of the Year” by Multihull World and once you step aboard, it is easy to why. The centrepiece of the catamaran is Aquila’s unique full-beam forward master cabin. The four-cabin layout with large windows offers panoramic views and an abundance of natural light to delight family and friends. The large open flybridge is ideal for Queensland’s tropical climate so you can enjoy the beauty and tranquillity of the Coral Coast’s natural environment.
The solid glass front windscreen protects the skipper and crew from inclement weather without sacrificing visibility.
Powered by dependable and powerful Volvo 480HP engines, the Aquila 54 offers exceptional fuel economy and long-range cruising. For ease of docking, the catamaran comes equipped with thrusters and a Dockmate remote controller.
For the first time in Australia, the Aquila 54 is being offered as a syndicate vessel courtesy of Yachtshare’s successful boat sharing program. Share are offered in 10% or 20% shares. Read here about the benefits and feature of the share program.
Yachtshare has selected a comprehensive list of factory-fitted and locally fitted options based on our experience managing vessels in Queensland over the last fifteen years. The list of specifications and options is available here.
– 20% deposit on signing of the Yachtshare Syndicate Agreements.
– 80% on the Factory completion date (eta July 2023)
Apply to join to secure a share or to find out more about this exclusive and fantastic shared boating opportunity.
Key Features and Options:
- Four cabin / galley up layout
- Open flybridge with solid glass windscreen
- Upgraded 480HP Volvo D6 engines
- Dockmate Docking Control
- Bow thrusters 8HP
- Raymarine electronics with, autopilot and AIS
- Airconditioning in all cabins and saloon
- 3KW Inverter and 18KW Kohler genset
- Beach Deck hydraulic platform
- Highfield Centre Console tender with electric crane